Thursday, January 17, 2008

Knitter's Block

I don't know how you all feel about blocking. I block everything that I knit because I think it really improves the look of the finished product. I have a tendency to have uneven stitches when I knit. A little blocking and my knitted items look 100% better. Usually I use a big towel to block with or without blocking pins. I had been thinking about buying a blocking board but they are so big and I really have no place to store one.

I was really excited when I found this knitter's block. I bought mine here. I love the fact that it fits nicely into a little bag and is really easy to store. You can also make it any shape that you want. Now the only thing I have to figure out is how to keep the dog from laying on whatever it is I'm blocking.

On a side note, I put my name on the Ravelry list and am anxiously awaiting my invite.

No comments: