Saturday, June 14, 2008

Picovoli

I finally finished Picovoli. This was one of the projects I found in my closet that I had started last summer. The DH was working late so I had to take my own bathroom mirror shots.

Editted to add: I had the DH take some new FO shots because the bathroom mirror shots were blurry.

Pattern: Picovoli
Source: Grumperina
Available here and on Ravelry
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cathay
Color: Teal 07 (4.5 skeins)
Size: 32
Needles: US Size 6
Modifications: None

I am very happy with the way this turned out. I tried it on before I did the picot edging around the arms and I thought it made me look like a linebacker. Once I finished the picot it looked much better. I like the pattern shaping, it is done in all the right places and is very flattering. I have knit too many sweaters that are boxy and not very figure flattering. They usually end up never being worn or being frogged. I think this one is a keeper. I'm also almost finished with the Eyelet Cardigan. I just need to finish the button bad for the left side and set in the sleeves.

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

Very cute!

amanda said...

really really nice! I think the color and fit are great on you.