Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tree Jacket Revisited

I finished knitting Tree Jacket in November but I hadn't gotten around to blocking it and sewing up the sleeves until yesterday. Being snowed in helps me to be much more productive. The picture is courtesy of the DF. He's not into the artsy shots. He barely gives me enough time to smile or stand still. Now that I have a tripod for my camera I will have to figure out how to take my own pictures.

Pattern: Tree Jacket
Source: Zephyr Style
Yarn: Karabella Aurora 8 (10 balls)
Color: Warm Brown 06
Size: XS 28-31"
Needles: US Size 7
Modifications: None, sleeves knit flat.

When I finished knitting this sweater I was afraid it was going to be much too short. After blocking, it is now the perfect length and the sleeves are nice and long too. This is a really fun pattern and the Karabella Aurora 8 yarn knits up beautifully. I will get a lot of wear out of this sweater.

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

Very cute...hmm maybe I should start that project!!!

amanda said...

Very nice! I like the color and fit.