Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stitch n Pitch

Today is Stitch n Pitch at Progressive field. It's the Indians vs. Kansas City Royals. A few of the ladies from my knitting group Cleveland Knits West (rav link) went down to the game.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to go and I had the t-shirt to wear and everything. I'm already on vacation a couple days this week so I couldn't leave work early today too.

I took Thursday off because I'm taking a knitting class with Cookie A at River Colors Studio. I'm so excited I'm going to learn how to design socks from a pro. The class is 6-7 hrs long so I'm sure we're going to learn a lot. I just picked up Cookie A's new book Sock Innovation. Lots of great patterns. Maybe I can get her to sign my book. I wonder if she'll bring her mannequin leg? LOL!!!

I have been meaning to post some pictures of the stitch markers that my great friend Pam made for me. Aren't they adorable.

Pom poms, a skirt and a sweater. Isn't she talented!!! Now I just need to find something to cast on so I can use them.

4 comments:

MJ said...

those stitch markers are adorable! have fun at the class.

Michelle B said...

We missed you last night! Hopefully you guys can all stop by Java after class Thurs.!

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Oh those are very cute!
Enjoy the knitting class.. Sounds like you will have a ton of fun!

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Thanks! You should have sent the dressform to the game. . .hmmmm

Have fun at the class. . .but then, how could you not have fun with cookies? and never a food allergy/concern/restriction to limit your time with Cookie A! Yay!