Saturday, September 18, 2010

More socks of course......Unchain My Heart

I promised that I would update my blog more. Which even to my amazement I have been doing. I also promised that I would show you some of the designs that I've been working on. This is one of my favorite designs to date and with 397 skeins of sock yarn I have to find a way to use it all up. ;o)

I designed this for the Saffron Dyeworks Enya yarn, which is beautiful and you have to try it if you haven't. The pattern will be available on Sunday Oct 3rd and will be free with the purchase of a skein of the Enya sock yarn from the Saffron Dyeworks website. The pattern will be available on my blog and on Ravelry in January 2011.

Pattern Name: Unchain My Heart (Ravelry link)
Yarn: Saffron Dyeworks Enya
Colorway: Swoop
Pattern Source: Saffron Dyeworks
Available: Sunday Oct 3rd

The cables of the sock start at the cuff and continue down the heel. The picture below is from one of my test knitters Annie (QTKnits on Ravelry), it really shows off the heel pattern.

I can't wait to wear these with my clogs this fall and winter. The pattern looks like it would be much more difficult than it actually is, which is always a bonus. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

Gorgeous!

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Beautiful!!! And great to see you posting more (and more patterns)!!!