Monday, September 6, 2010

Goth Kiddie

First, I have to say that I can't believe it has been almost 7 months since I blogged last. I have been very busy designing some new patterns and finishing up some new and old projects. I have lots to show you but I think I'll post my projects one at a time. That way I can be sure to post more ;o)

Recently I have acquired some Gothsock yarn and have even been able to score a much coveted spot in the Gothsock sock club. Yeah......Anyways I finished my first project with the OhMyGoth yarn that I received via a Raverly trade.

Pattern: Country Kiddie (Ravelry link)
Yarn: OhMyGoth
Color: Teenage Drama Queen
Size: I knit the largest size but the final product measures like the
6 month size. You can see more pictures here on Ravelry.
Needles: US Size 3 (3.25mm)
Verdict: I love how they turned out.
Modifications: None

I have to say that I enjoyed every moment knitting this because the OhMyGoth is super soft and squishy. It must be the cashmere and nylon in the fiber. I have some left over to make some cute little socks or booties. Not sure who this is for but they will be one lucky baby. Sorry for the drive by post but like I said I have lots more to share. Hope everyone had a great long weekend.

2 comments:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Cute top! I would love to knit that some day...

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Welcome back! And looking good!!!