Saturday, January 9, 2010

Etsy Favs #2

I have hunted for a wrap top that was flattering and wasn't too low cut. Most of the ones that I tried on were either way too expensive or when worn throughout the day ended up gapping open and exposing things I didn't want to expose. I was hunting around on Etsy and found this top at Lirola Designs. She has so many beautiful dresses and tops that are made out of jersey material. I figured I would give it a try and order a top. I ordered a custom top, which doesn't cost any more, and gave my measurements.

Excuse the hunched shoulders in this picture. Trying to work the tripod and set the timer didn't give me a lot of time to get in position. Anyways, it took about 3 weeks for me to get the finished top. It was packaged beautifully and best of all I received a 10% off coupon to use with my next purchase. I will definitely be back for more.

I should mention that this is actually a faux wrap top. The ties can be worn several different ways. You can see the other ways here.

All in all I love this top. I am planning to order one in the Mysterious blue colorway. The only thing I would change is slightly longer sleeves and maybe a little wider on the bust so it lays more like the original top. The top is beautifully constructed and was made to the measurements I provided.

3 comments:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Be-a-u-ti-ful! Love teh color, too...looks great on you! Nice job...gotta love Etsy!

Michelle B said...

OH gorgeous!love the top and the color!

Debbie D said...

Thank you so much for sharing. Went to her Esty site and she has amazing designs!