Thursday, April 2, 2009

A New Look.....

I decided that I needed a new look for spring so I found this fun background. Feels very springy to me. Now if we can just get some spring weather that will stay. Unfortunately I haven't been knitting much because I have been so busy. Things have slowed down a bit so I can finally get back to knitting. I didn't realize how much I miss my knitting time. It really helps me de-stress. I need to finish up my Cozy Cable sock so I can cast on for the Spring Forward sock. I picked up Comfy Sox from The Loopy Ewe. I was thinking I was going to use the Spring Green but both colors are so pretty.


I also received my second package from the Socks that Rock sock club. The colorway is beautiful. When I get a chance I will post a picture. I also picked up some more Dream in Color Starry from The Loopy Ewe in the Cocoa Kiss colorway. I couldn't resist even though I absolutely don't need it. So since I have a little spare time, I'm off to knit.

3 comments:

Michelle B said...

Nice new background! We missed you last week and tonight! We all hope you can get back to knitting with us soon!!!

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Love the new background! Missed you on Thursday. . .but totally understand busy!

You got some yummy new yarn there! Where do you live again? LOL!

mlc said...

I'm new to blogging, but not to knitting. I am amazed there are so many "local" blogs. I had been looking at dog and garden blogs. Wow there are so many neat blogs out there. I just finished a pair of knee socks, and am working on a pair of mittens--but the outdoors and dogs have been callign.