Friday, November 30, 2007

3 FO's

I finally finished Tree Jacket. It is in bad need of some blocking. I am not sure that I like the length. I think I would like it a little longer. The only problem is I have no more yarn. If I decide to lengthen it I will need to order another ball. I think I will block it first to see if I can lengthen it any, if not I will be making a purchase from Knit Pixie, where I purchased the yarn.

Pattern: Tree Jacket
Source: Zephyr Style
Yarn: Karabella Aurora 8
Color: Warm Brown 06
Size: XS 28-31"
Needles: US Size 7
Modifications: None, sleeves knit flat.

I also finished two more Christmas knits for two little neighbors of mine. They are 8 and 10 years old. Although these colors are not my personal favorites I am sure they will love them.

Pattern: Cabled Purse
Yarn: Blue Sky Alpaca Bulky Hand Dyes
Color: Lilac (1020) & Aquamarine (1021)
Needles: US Size 15
Purse Handles: Purchased at JoAnn's

I will be stopping by Jo-Ann's to get some more ribbons so the girls can have a variety of ribbons to change out as they like.

No comments: