Friday, September 14, 2007

Gifts & Green Goblin

A friend of mine just had a birthday. She is also a fellow knitter and has been knitting for many years. I could not decide what to get her until I happened upon Spunky Eclectic. This is the Collegiate Bag. It was very affordable. As you can see in the picture it is a nice size. I am sure she will be able to fit a couple projects in this bag. The bottom of the bag is square and the inside has a contrasting fabric with four pockets. It is nicely constructed.


I was sorting through my stash, which is too big to keep track of but don't tell my DF. I keep telling him you can never have too much yarn. I had completely forgot that I purchased this kit as a Birthday gift to myself last year (or was it the year before that?). It is Kim Hargreaves Fay. The color is Goblin (my favorite) which I believe has been discontinued.

I really want to start this but I am trying to make myself finish at least one project before casting on another. I have way too many unfinished projects as it is. I have made more progress on the Lacy Skirt with Bows. I want to finish it before the Fall/Winter weather kicks in. No pictures of my progress today. I am almost into the stockinette portion of the skirt. Hopefully it will go fast. Back to my stash to see what else I forgot about. :~}

No comments: